The following terms and conditions apply to all distributors, dealers, resellers and retailers of Puppia® and Pinkaholic® New York and Catspia® products in the US and Canada. All distributors, dealers and retailers in the US and Canada must first set up an account by submitting all required information as listed below under our general requirements. All account set up requests will be reviewed and each prospect will be contacted individually regarding the status of their account set up. All required documents must be signed and dated and returned to us via fax (866)364-1454 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No minimum order required.
You must have a pet industry related business.
Copy of your State Reseller Certificate or business license is required.
Advanced payment is required for all orders with no exceptions.
No eBay or similar auction websites.
No Amazon sellers
Online Retailers wishing to sell our products on any website other than their own must be pre-approved
Credit card payment accepted: VISA / MASTER
Personal or Company checks accepted (orders will be shipped once check clears).
No Term payment
Shipping & Handling
All orders will be shipped via UPS Ground and USPS (expedited services available at additional cost / please email email@example.com to inquire about these services).
Please allow 2-3 business days to process your order.
Orders under $500.00 incur $5 handling fee (in addition to shipping charges / actual UPS published rates).
Backorders are cancelled unless we are notified.
All Dropship orders incur a fee of $5.00 per order plus shipping & handling.
Must submit the packing slips for the orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
Images of products may not be used without prior written authorization.
Return Policy / Exchange Policy
Please inspect your items upon receipt as returns are only accepted for defective items.
Defective items must be returned within 7 days of delivery, in the original and unused condition.
If the wrong product (size/color/style) was sent to you, we will exchange it for the correct product at our expense.
If you ordered the wrong product, we can exchange it for you provided the product is still in its original and unused condition, at your own expense.
All returns must have an RA # which can be obtained by calling 201-773-6300. Once the RA # is issued, please make sure to indicate it on the package for accurate processing.
All Seasonal items such as Christmas items are not returnable.
If any of these requirements are not met, a restocking fee of 20% will be assessed on the original purchase price
Puppia Int'l Inc. (Puppia) wishes to maintain a marketplace that values Puppia Products and views Puppia Products as unique, high quality and desireable. Puppia has built a strong following and wishes to protect its reputation for superior design, quality and longevity. This MAP guideline shall be applicable to all distributors, resellers and retailers of Puppia®, Pinkaholic® New York and Catspia® products ("Puppia Products"). Under this MAP guideline, no retailer shall advertise any Puppia Product at a discount in excess of 20% off the applicable MSRP.
The MAP guidelines are as follows:
1. This MAP guideline is applicable to all Puppia retailers inclduing all storefront, internet retailers, and mail order catalogs.
2. Retailers shall not advertise and Puppia Products at a discount in excess of 20% off the applicable MSRP.
3. This MAP guideline applies to all advertisements of Puppia Products in any and all media, mail order catalogs, Internet or similar electronic media, television, radio , and public signage.
4. This MAP guideline does not establish maximum advertised prices.
5. This MAP guideline applies only to minimum advertised prices and does not relate to actual sales prices of any Puppia Product.
6. Puppia does not intend to do business with retailers who degrade the image of Puppia and its products. Advertising prices below the established MAP guideline have the effect of diminishing or devaluing the perceived value of Puppia products.
7. The wording "minimum advertised price" and/or "MAP" shall not be advertised along with Puppia Products, nor the existence of a MAP guideline be referenced to. Such references will be considered a violation of this guideline.
8. Failure to abide by this guideline, intentionally or repeatedly will result in the following:
a) The forfeiture of Volume Discounts and Rebates
b) Termination of distributor and reseller authorization and access to products
The MAP guidelines only concern advertised prices and in no way does it relate to the actual sale price of any items. All retailers are free to sell products at the price they elect. The MAP guidelines have been established to protect the reputation of Puppia producs and to maintain desireability of the superior design and quality of Puppia products.